Dynadot

Yahoo Vs Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

slaydragon

Account Suspended
Impact
hi guys..which serivce, yahoo publisher or google adsense has better paying?
please state your commments and views..
which one you guys preferred?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The reason you're not getting any help is because this is in the wrong board.

Use Google - it pays out higher and is the original. YPN is the copycat of Google, which I also highly dislike...

•••
I would say Yahoo at the moment if you get accepted. Best thing is to apply for them both and test them out yourself to see which one performs best for you :)

•••
I would say google because you dont have to wait a month to get into it like yahoo. It may jsut be because its in beta stage. I reckon the high rates yahoo have are goign to dramatically drop after beta stage is over.

•••
I'm banned from google. How lame...

•••
•••
My friend thought he was doing me a favor and clicked on the ad several times.

And by several times I mean 700 times in one day while the site only got 30 views.

They thought he was a robot. My main question was "how the hell is this my fault?".

What are ya gonna do though right?

•••
I think Google is way better!!

Well i guess thats a problem with Google AdSense, anyone can click on the links on your site numerously and get your account suspended or banned.

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:

And by several times I mean 700 times in one day while the site only got 30 views.

They thought he was a robot. My main question was "how the hell is this my fault?".

thanks for sharing this information, i have no idea about that.

•••
infinitomagazine said:
Taylor Hewitt said:

thanks for sharing this information, i have no idea about that.

Technically yes, its extremely easy to sabotage, just click a few hundred times on an adsense and you are as good as banned.

Too bad.

•••
Taylor Hewitt said:
I'm banned from google. How lame...

now you can consider yahoo.....

another questions....does anyone know or have news that if google adsense will received paypal payment method in future? yahoo publisher beta send checks too? or have funds transfer by paypal?

•••
Yeah I definetly agree that it would be alot better if they paid through paypal.

•••
slaydragon said:
now you can consider yahoo.....

another questions....does anyone know or have news that if google adsense will received paypal payment method in future? yahoo publisher beta send checks too? or have funds transfer by paypal?
i haven't heard any news like that, hope in the future they will pay by paypal

•••
Both Yahoo and Google provide targeted ads to website owners who wish to make some money off their site. Yahoo has less publishers than Google. Google has better algorithm thus provides better targeted ads than Yahoo, Yahoo (at the moment) pays out more per click than AdSense does, however it is still in beta and are only available to US citizens only. I believe that eventually there will be no real difference between the two other than user preferences. :imho:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back