NameSilo

Yahoo Expiring Domain Scripts Still Work?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I own a little Yahoo/DMOZ expiring domain script. Since Yahoo took back their search engine from Google, it seems that the Yahoo part of the script no longer works.

Could Yahoo have changed something to no longer make expiring domain scripts work? The directories appear to be the exact same as before.

The DMOZ part still works fine, so no clue what happened. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ive got a dmoz/yahoo script and had for quite a while and it still works fine.

Does it output any errors when searching?

-=BP=-

•••
Grrrr does not look good then.

No, it just stops after a second without any output. Could my site's IP be banned by Yahoo by chance? Thats the only thing I can think of if they have not changed anything because I have not touched the script.

•••
It could be, where is it on your host or on your own setup? if its on your own setup just grab a proxy and try that.. if its on your host you could try uploading it to another host?

•••
Hmmm might try that. Was thinking of moving it to my reseller account pretty soon anyway :).

•••
Apparently Yahoo did change something, at least something that affected my site's script. Got it fixed tho :)

•••
Originally posted by DomainOgre
Apparently Yahoo did change something, at least something that affected my site's script. Got it fixed tho :)

Glad you got it fixed ! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back