available Yahoo dir listed .com name.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamehouse

VIP Member
Impact
20
Don't laugh and the domain name is:

freeonesfreestuffworkathomefreewebhostingecommercewebhostingsfi.com

You don't believe me that it is yahoo dir listed:Click Here

Good luck to who ever registers it.

GH
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cute one B-)
 
0
•••
I've not had any luck with Yahoo! listed names but what the heck... I'm going to give it a taste over the next few days and see what falls out. If it's anything nice, I'll throw some more NP$ you way. ;)

Oh, and a few recent tastes I threw back but that may do someone something :

fidelityinsure.com - Yahoo listed; got a few hits but no clicks. Valuable keyword might make its cash back on a few clicks.

freewarex.com - old freeware site; a few hits from old links

profitvictory.com - again, a few hits from old links but no clicks. a few clicks a year may pay for it, but I'm running low on funds. :)
 
0
•••
That would be a great name for my site! Sums up about everything I do...
Too bad it won't fit on my business card though :hehe:
 
0
•••
HaHa, This is a really long domain. Can anyone remember it by just looking at it once?
 
0
•••
lol :D and i have been trying to get in yahoo so hard :p
 
0
•••
Yeah, more importantly, it got all important generic keywords. Thanks for NP, billgulch, hope it will do better.

GH
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back