Dynadot

xxxxx.com, xxxx.org and xxx.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I own the domains xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com. The terms do not receive much search volume or traffic but they are generic and category defining (xxxxxxxxxxx is a fairly recent field of study).

The types of organizations I believe these names could be valuable to include:

• Universities that offer graduate degrees and training in xxxxxxxxxxx (they also often conduct research around the topic)
• Hospitals that conduct research in the field of xxxxxxxxxx Psychiatry and / or provide training in the field
• General Psychiatry related organizations such as the American Psychiatric Association
• Other organizations that study xxxxx and its effects and bring attention to the disease
• Organizations that are advocates for those living with xxxxx
• xxxxx drug manufacturers (many of the drugs they produce directly impact the psychiatric health of xxxx patients and / or address underlying psychiatric issues present in xxxx patients; also, the psychiatric well-being of xxxxxxxx patients is often crucial to helping them to maintain whatever drug treatment regimen their physician prescribes)

I would love to get ideas from you guys about one or both of the questions below:

1). What would you estimate end user value to be for the names?

2). I’m thinking of developing xxxxxxxx.com or xxxxxxxxx.org to illustrate it’s value. I would especially like to illustrate the domain’s value to xxxxxxx drug manufacturers but I'm open to any good development ideas. How would you develop the website (it’s focus or content)?

I would also appreciate any other feedback you might have about the names.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Second try is the charm?

I know some people here have some wonderfully creative ideas for developing xxxxxxxxxx.com or xxxxxxxxxx.org, please share them :)

I'd especially love to hear any ideas about how to develop the name in a way that would appeal to xxxxxxxxx drug manufacturers.

These names are unlikely to be considered goldmines or premium by most but I'd also love to get any other feedback or comments about the names.

Thanks

:gl:

•••
:talk:

reg fee names

why?

when cure for hiv is released, then what?

imo...

•••
I appreciate your response Biggie. You are very right, once a cure for xxxxxxxx is available I suspect that the value of these names will be negatively affected. Like everyone else, I hope that day comes sooner than later but it’s not here yet.

I just learned about this field when I stumbled across it on a site describing the various sub-specialties within psychiatry but there are currently people getting graduate degrees in xxxxxxxx Psychiatry and many professionals working in the field. There is lots of research around the topic to understand the unique physical and mental issues present in xxxxxx positive patients. There are also organizations who focus on the issue and its implications. For the reasons above I think the names could have some value for today (to the right person or organization and at the right price).

The field is a very small sub-specialty with a limited shelf-life but I already own the name, what’s the harm in trying to do something with it to see what happens? We all take risks every day, some work out and others don't; whatever happens I will just count it as a part of my newbie domaining education :).

I would love to take a shot at putting together a creative website that demonstrates the potential of one of these names at its highest and best use. Do any development ideas or possibilities come to mind for anyone?

I’d also love to hear any other feedback or comments about the names.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back