Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain xx

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lega.cy

Established Member
Impact
1,000
xx
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
At fist glace ,I said zero ,after doing a little digging ,fintech is or is becoming a popular term ,I think domains that have info built into the name ,should just use the.info which is taken ,I think all major extensions are taken in yours, I did notice that there is a popular twitter member that uses fintechinfo he may be a good prospect for you , so id say 50-200 bucks on this one
 
1
•••
Thanks for the appraisal, appreciate it.

Should have probably specified in the first post - FinTech stands for Financial Technologies, mostly start ups, but also well grown companies who are disrupting the financial sector.

Has 27.5m results on Google + 10m-100m search enquiries per month covering
Fintech sectors/companies/events/accelerators/incubators (I guess this just shows a developed site might be more profitable long term)

Thanks again, more opinions welcome
 
0
•••
Bump, anyone?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back