domain xshost.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumthin

Established Member
Impact
0
i picked this domain up..
i think its really nice !:)
will probably develop it myself.
whats your thoughts on this domain ?
thanks,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hmmm....for me, it causes confusion with the S and H being close, but then thats just me. Could be a good one with a nice hosting design and rich content. Build it up and make it work for you, and I would say $50-$75 to end user.
 
0
•••
reg-$25+
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Could be short for "Access", as well. I think the domain is short enough to have some limited upside value ... but could be some confusion there, as well.
Agree with Namecaster ... Reg. fee - $35+, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
I personally do not like hosting domain names that are too short with abbreivation in them. I would say $0-regfee, good luck!
 
0
•••
$35 IMHO. Good luck :).
 
0
•••
$0 - $15

Mike
 
0
•••
reg fee
 
0
•••
If he made it an actual host site it would be worth something more lol. :D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back