Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain XRECORDS.COM Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stramaster

New Member
Impact
0
Hi I have decided to sell the above domain, any idea's about how to value and where to sell it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sell it here on auction :) . I like domains with x either at the beginning or end as they are easy to remember. I recently picked up LEZx.com for that reason. But remember you will receive reseller offers here. Some people have luck on Ebay. I think low-mid XX for this (IMHO).

good luck and welcome to NP's,
gary-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back