Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable Xiwn.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grinch

Established Member
Impact
101
Domain for sell: Xiwn.com
Registrar: Namecheap
Expires: 7/26/2008

Maybe this domain is pronounceable? I don't know, but I liked it.
I did a google search for "xiwn" and it turned up alot of results. Maybe its an Asian abbreviation or word? I don't know really.

Archived @ archive.org: 17 times between 2005 and 2006
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.xiwn.com

Payment made via paypal only.
Free push to your namecheap account.

Offers Please
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
OK, i followed you over here from DP.

My existing bid on DP stands here too

$16 so now we can get the bidding going again

So u still want to get this sold before Monday?
 
0
•••
This domain is still available. highest offer so far is $20
 
0
•••
any more offers? i'll let this domain go for $20.
I think that it's a brandable name. I like it, I just don't need it.
 
0
•••
Domain has been sold.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back