Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Xeba.com appraisal?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedx2

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey guys,

If you could be so kind to help appraise a domain - recently picked up:

Xeba.com (I am pronoucing it "zebah")

Any help would be appreciated!

- Greg
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say mid to high $xxx.
 
0
•••
Who cares if 'X' is not a premium letter, in this case the words is pronounceable and brandable.

I would think your cutting yourself short if you sell for less than 500.

Easily: 1.5-2K - Reseller !

barefoottech said:
Xeba - Warrior Domainer

I was thing the same thing.

labrocca said:
If you want $500 for the name you have 10 buyers in this thread to choose from.

Mae that 11 buyers.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back