Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Xbox Forum

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corky

Established Member
Impact
22
How's the design?

I bought the skin of course but added some customization on it. You could see the changes I've made.

http://xboxremix.com (New Version)

OLD VERSION
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice - I like the lightening of the skin that you've done, although I do have to say I refer their X logo's on the forum section titles - shame you got rid of those

The banner font could benefit from being jazzed up a little, and maybe a different graphic to the football player - perhaps a collage of various more recognizable xbox luminaries such as Masterchief and Sam Fisher
 
0
•••
Looks pretty sweet. I like the oldversion a little better though. The category headers arre way too thick for my liking.
 
0
•••
I like it, i like the header way better than the old one, I wish you all the luck on your forum :tu:
 
0
•••
Thanks guys,

Madden is a big game for Xbox and Xbox 360, So I added a player from Madden. I just wasn't feeling the X's on the category bars. Thanks again for the feedback
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back