GreenGambler I Collect SilverVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 207 Nov 7, 2007 600 views 7 replies 1 point #1 I really liked this name so I went ahead and registered it. I pronounce the X with a Z sound. Xarth, the Earth with no E.. LOL Does it catch youre eye? Is it memorable? Thanks, GG
I really liked this name so I went ahead and registered it. I pronounce the X with a Z sound. Xarth, the Earth with no E.. LOL Does it catch youre eye? Is it memorable? Thanks, GG
Keith Restricted (15-30%) Impact 16,418 Nov 7, 2007 1 point #2 It caught my eye right away! It really did look like "earth" for a second. Nice name
A Alan Glennon VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 311 Nov 7, 2007 1 point #3 Nice brandable hand-reg. Visually, it's quite nice.
GreenGambler I Collect SilverVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 207 Nov 7, 2007 #4 Thanks for your comments guy, much appreciated and rep added
Deaol . .. deaol.com .. .VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 104 Nov 7, 2007 #5 It's a nice brandable name for sure.. really like it... :tu: dunno why you posted in the available domains section though :D
It's a nice brandable name for sure.. really like it... :tu: dunno why you posted in the available domains section though :D
Mike VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 267 Nov 7, 2007 1 point #7 Yep, Darth (Vader) was my first thought as well. Which puts you square in the middle between Earth and Darth, making Xarth perfectly memorable since most people will find a "though bridge/connection" to hold on to. Nice choice! IB
Yep, Darth (Vader) was my first thought as well. Which puts you square in the middle between Earth and Darth, making Xarth perfectly memorable since most people will find a "though bridge/connection" to hold on to. Nice choice! IB
GreenGambler I Collect SilverVIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 207 Nov 7, 2007 #8 Deaol said: It's a nice brandable name for sure.. really like it... :tu: dunno why you posted in the available domains section though :D Click to expand... HaHa.. My mistake.. I meant to post it in the appraisals section..LOL Sorry
Deaol said: It's a nice brandable name for sure.. really like it... :tu: dunno why you posted in the available domains section though :D Click to expand... HaHa.. My mistake.. I meant to post it in the appraisals section..LOL Sorry