Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

markossy

Established Member
Impact
194
XAOF.com
Registrar GODADDY.COM
Expiration Date: 2016-04-27
Payament by paypal

BIN = $450
Make your offers by PM or in the thread, thanks !

Best offer is $350 and I am looking for a better offer !
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi,

Is this auction?? Or Make Offer??

Thanks
 
0
•••
Thanks for your interest @TERADOMAIN, this is make an offer not auction !
 
0
•••
222
 
0
•••
225
 
0
•••
0
•••
$275 OFFER good for one hour
 
0
•••
$275 OFFER good for one hour
Thanks for your offer but this is way to low as I paid $3xx for this domain, so come back with a bid of 350+ if you want this domain !
 
0
•••
$320
 
0
•••
Thanks for your offer, just read the preview message, I already have a $350 offer for this domain, so I am looking for a better offer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back