Domain Empire

news xAI: Elon Musk’s Latest Project Live on the Domain x.ai

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Elon Musk‘s latest project is called xAI and its mission is to “understand the universe.
Operating from the domain name x.ai, the minimalist lander states:
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is not Elon musk company

•••
•••
•••
Watch the libs lose their minds that Elon has created something else.

Quick, enable boycott mode immediately.

•••
It hasn't gone live......

It's just a glorified coming soon landing page......

•••
It hasn't gone live......

It's just a glorified coming soon landing page......
Like every other ai and nft project 😃

•••
•••
•••
It's Tesla that he didn't own to begin within.
Wrong, Tesla never owned x.com, it was part of PayPal.com and it was sold to eBay then he bought it back and now it’s part of his company X Corp. he has a lot of companies and products that have X in the name like SpaceX that he could use that name for too, and his son that they call Little X…

•••
Wrong, Tesla never owned x.com, it was part of PayPal.com and it was sold to eBay then he bought it back and now it’s part of his company X Corp. he has a lot of companies and products that have X in the name like SpaceX that he could use that name for too, and his son that they call Little X…
Sorry I think you misread my comment. I said that he didn't own Tesla to begin with. He didn't "found" Tesla.

•••
Sorry I think you misread my comment. I said that he didn't own Tesla to begin with. He didn't "found" Tesla.
Ok well I never had any statement about Tesla, I was saying if you go on X.ai, it will have his name and picture, since someone had said it (xai) was not his site. He’s clearly involved in it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back