domain wxyz.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

1337ninjer

New Member
Impact
0
Hello,

I was thinking of auctioning wxyz.tv and wanted the opinion of the members here about it's value and/or what kind of reserve price (if any) I should set.

Also if anyone here knows anyone at WXYZ TV in Detroit who I might want to notify of the listing when I auction it that would be very helpful!

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back