budget: above $5000 Closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
closed, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
thanks for the PMs, a few of interest, but PLEASE read and respect the criteria before sending random domains. And I am looking for current reseller pricing, not what they might have been able to sell for 3 months ago, or maybe will or will not be able to sell for in 6 months.....i have money ready to spend on packages priced to move at competitive pricing now.

•••
•••
thanks for the pms, still buying! PM your 4Ls priced to sell and let's do some business!

•••
have bought 20+ and still buying! am REALLY looking for someone with 25-100 4Ls looking for a quick escrow.com deal.

•••
been buying, now only 15K left to invest.... PM your best 4L package for consideration priced to sell today!

•••
thanks for the pms, please mind the criteria (including max per domain) and i am still buying! send your PMs with 4Ls priced to sell today.

•••
Still buying. Pm your best package offers.

•••
still buying, PM your best priced 4L .coms

•••
still 12K+ to spend on some nice 4L.COM domain packages. PM your best domains with prices!

•••
•••
thanks for the PMs, please respect the criteria and posted budget.

Still buying, PM your best priced 4L Coms for a quick deal!

•••
still buying, PM your best priced domains for quick deal using paypal or escrow.

•••
•••
closed, thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.