Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

ccTLD .WS Keywords, CHEAP!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
sale over.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
money sent and transfer initiated
 
0
•••
Thanks!
I just received the transfer notification mail, I'll go ahead and approve it within the next few mins.


Rob
 
0
•••
Payment sent
 
0
•••
Push initiated a couple of mins ago.


Cool, I love doing biz this fast!


Anyone else? :)
 
0
•••
There are no domain names in this account. :(

probably will be there soon, can you please edit your posts and remove the red text?
 
0
•••
Thanks!!! I might buy more
 
0
•••
jroy said:
There are no domain names in this account. :(
That's right, DynaDot sometimes takes a short while to approve the transfers after I 'OK' the email transfer request they send. They told me they do it manually (can you believe that!?). However, you already waited 15 days before you finally paid me, so a couple of hrs extra of getting the domain should not be too big of a deal, now can it!? ;)

can you please edit your posts and remove the red text?
Yes I will. The again, it seems to work wonders in attracting people that pay me fast, so maybe I should leave it up? :laugh:

Tnmountain said:
Thanks!!! I might buy more
Looking forward to doing business with you again! :)


Best,
Rob
 
0
•••
0
•••
Everything edited now I think, jroy. Let me know when you've heard from the DynaDot'ers so that I know all worked out.


Best,
Rob
 
0
•••
got it, thanks
 
0
•••
Ah cool, thanks for letting me know. :)


Also now SOLD are:

headphones.ws
temple.ws
insect.ws
route.ws
shave.ws
snaps.ws (well... pending sale)


More sales welcome!
 
0
•••
sale over.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
sale over.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back