Dynadot

Writing my own eBook

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I am considering writing my own eBook and looking for someone that has knowlege in this to help me out. It won't take long but I just need help getting started and have a few questions. Have instant messager please or we can talk in live chat. PM me I can't really offer anything for this just will respect you and can give you rep and maybe some NP$.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I might be able to help. I have been selling my own ebooks for the past 3 years now. What do you need to know? Maybe I can lead you to a few sites that can help you out? Or if it is something that I know, I can try and help as best I can.

•••
i have lots of ebooks created i will pm you now for my ebooks porfolios. most of them are in download.com

•••
weblord said:
i have lots of ebooks created i will pm you now for my ebooks porfolios. most of them are in download.com

Can I see it too? :)

Last edited:
•••
I would suggest creating your ebooks in PDF format as it's fairly universal..

•••
yes, i think the best ebooks are in pdf format too. Use acrobat for that

•••
with openoffice / abiword on linux you can instantly convert to the pdf format, or if you are using ms office on windows you can use nitro pdf to convert your documents into pdf format, its one of better then others, i've tried it

•••
there's loads of free software for converting your writing to ebook format. in fact there are some free ebooks that contain or detail such software. it's apparently very easy now. a quick google of "create ebooks free" or "open source ebook software" should help

•••
The best way to go with ebooks, is to type them up in frontpage, and upload it to your web host. The integrate Google Adsense into it, and ask your customers to simply "Please click on our ads, to keep prices low for future customers".

I make about $1,000 per month selling 2 e-Books and about $2.68 per day with Google Adsense on 2 e-Books.

If you want access to 2 of my hottest selling e-Books. I will get you started on everything and tell you the market place and secrets and my ways I've been doing for 2+ Years. I make $1,000+ Per Month Selling 2 e-Books that I wrote and with Google Adsense.

Want to get a website made for you + my e-Books + Secrets... PM Me Now!

•••
That kind of statement would get you banned real quick from Adsense!

YungMillionaire said:
ask your customers to simply "Please click on our ads, to keep prices low for future customers".

!

•••
sorry for the delay of reply, just go to download.com and search "nabaza"
you'll see it.

shpgrl said:
Can I see it too? :)

•••
I could write all my articles in ebooks then , but how could I make copies of the same file.

Anyone ! :)

•••
actually you distribute over the internet one single copy and when a different computer downloads it it's assigned a unique serial id that's what http://ebookcompiler.com/ can do for your ebooks.

•••
and the most important think i making ebook is jst write your major / speciality who seldom expert in this mater, and one more think your ebook is needed by other.

•••
I already finished writing it a while back and made it in PDF format. Thanks though guys.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back