Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Writer For Hire!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Something Vague

Established Member
Impact
9
Hello,

I am interested in writing for your website, whether it is a blog, articles or even something simple, such as a slogan. I have done writing for a few websites in the past, the administrators seem happy with my writing ability.

I can write about any given topic. This is doable as a writer, I do research, and assuming your topic of choice isn’t about the barbeque you are having next week, and that it’s something knowledgeable to the public, I can do it! I prefer writing about technology, business, morals, gaming, etc.

The prices of my writing vary on a few factors, such as the length, quality of research, general importance, etc. I am sure we could work out a flat fee, i.e.; every article I write, earns “x” amount of money. Whichever way is preferred is the route we can pursue.

Thanks please contact me via PM or post in the thread if interested. I am also up for MSN chats.

ChrisW
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
PM sent
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back