NameSilo

Would this script sell...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

thepurplecow

BioSpherical.netEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,

I'm currently developing a script which uses the idea of www.BuyACountry.net. It will contain an admin panel for the owner and the buying process will be automated. Advertisers will also be able to login to change their site info.

Do you think the script will sell? What do you think I should charge for it?

Thanks!

I'd like to ask something else... Is there any way I can protect the script from being copied or is it already protected? Is the only way to do this is get a patent? Also, is there any way I could detect if illegal copies of the script are being used (ie. I sell the script to someone with a licence for one domain and they use it twice).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the script could get you some nice sales, if the concept become very popular. Like the hype around the million dollar page and the 'recent' 500 word hype.
When people see there is money to be made, they'll be willing to pay good money for the script.

The idea looks nice though. People will probably click on certain countries purely out of curiousity (i know I did).

Ms Grace

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back