Would this cron job work?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dev99

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi

I need a cron job to delete files in a folder every 2 or 3 days.

I will set it up from directadmin.

I know how to do the date settings, but would this command work.

cd /(file name) rm fr *
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm not sure about directadmin but you can try
rm -rf /path/to/your/folder
 
0
•••
You may also need to use the tilde character to refer to your home directory. Something like

rm -rf ~/path/to/*
 
0
•••
thanks, i will try it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back