NameSilo

domain Would love some feedback on these .com extensions. Got a sec? - mexicopharmaceutical.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MWB

Established Member
Impact
Brand new domainer, I've bought a few hundred bucks worth of domains (these are hand registered or previously owned and deleted in most cases). I know this is a big list, I'm not actually asking for an appraisal of each name, but rather of my eye for domains. Mostly OK? Mostly terrible? Thanks very much for reading, even a quick comment telling me I'm making a mistake/focusing on the wrong kind of names would be appreciated. Cheers.

Health
mexicopharmaceutical.com
pharmacycharts.com
biopsyhealth.com
fijipharma.com
kaleshake.com
trackpharmacy.com
pharmahop.com

Crypto
hypeblocks.com
topbitcointips.com
bitcoinsnipers.com
alldefiservices.com
coingild.com
cointash.com

General/Branded
cosypick.com
cheekyhusky.com
aikgo.com
lugobet.com
betbobo.com
chalkmouse.com
stomplex.com
gyltd.com
recordsky.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't see much value in either of these, little sense in most of them. The best one here is maybe 'track pharmacy", take offers. At least with that one I could imagine a use. If domains require an explanation, they likely aren't that great in the first place. Regardless, good effort (I don't want to be too harsh). Check out the beginners section of the forum, plenty tips. PS Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
Please do be harsh, that's great feedback and very much appreciated! Don't want to blow more money on names that might be total nonsense. I already found some good tips on how hand registration probably isn't a good way to go in the first place, I'll keep reading. Thanks for the welcome, and for the feedback! I really appreciate you taking a look.

•••
Please do be harsh, that's great feedback and very much appreciated! Don't want to blow more money on names that might be total nonsense. I already found some good tips on how hand registration probably isn't a good way to go in the first place, I'll keep reading. Thanks for the welcome, and for the feedback! I really appreciate you taking a look.
❤️

•••
kaleshake
pharmahop
hypeblocks
cosypick

These are my picks of the bunch. Not great names by any stretch but also not the worst names a novice has shown on NPs either.

These would be classed as "brandable" names which is a whole niche of domaining in itself. Brandables are usually a numbers game where you need hundreds or thousands to maintain a good sell through rate. These names could be sitting there for years without so much as a sniff.

You say you spent a couple hundred bucks on these names. You could have picked up an OK 4L dot com for that amount. You'd only have one name sure but you'd have way more liquidity with that one name and probably more chance to sell it to an enduser than the handful of names you've bought.

Domaining has a very steep learning curve but it can be flattened somewhat by reading this forum for a time before committing any more money.

Good luck!

•••
This is really good and actionable advice D, thank you so much! That makes sense. I'm a content marketer and I'm aiming to put wordpress sites on some of these (have some content and a theme uploaded on cointash.com already but might switch to hypeblocks after your post), I'll see if I can sell them on flippa as website templates and then focus on higher quality domain names.

Again, thank you, I was probably going to keep hand regging and giving myself a headaches with non-premium domains if it wasn't for the advice in the thread. Cheers!

•••
A couple good, brandable names in there like pharmahop.com. The rest, not so much. Someone may find that appealing for a start-up. But be careful with something like "mexicopharmaceutical.com". It is long and unless it gets a good number of keyword searches per month, will be difficult to sell.

•••
If you are looking to put up WordPress sites in bulk, it's absolutely best to get domains that have high keyword search volume.

•••
Stomplex.com = Mid-xx to Low-xxx
The rest = Low-xx to High-xx ea.

•••
Personally, I do not see much more than reg fee on any of them.
I remember when I started, I would spend hours at the reg and end up registering 200+ domains in a single day that sounded close to good then I could not get rid of most before renewal and would end up selling at $1+ each just to get anything back out of them.
I say this because you have a couple that might get $xx but you have 22 .com reg fees before breaking even.

I guess the point I am making is learning from registering random domains is expensive. Studying active auctions and sales is a free lesson and is a very effective way to learn.

Best Of Luck on your journey :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back