- Impact
- 209
Do you run a blog and find it odd that you are unable to view which users are reading your blog?
Well I certainly did. To resolve this issue I have written my own plugin to do just this.
The current features include:
Admin Panel
User Interface
For more information CLICK HERE. To receive support CLICK HERE.
Well I certainly did. To resolve this issue I have written my own plugin to do just this.
The current features include:
Admin Panel
- Displays users, guests and search engines who are viewing your blog.
- Shows how many page views each user has had as well as how long they have been viewing your blog.
- Config page allowing you to specify how long a user is considered as still online after a page load.
- Admin widget for a quick view of how many people are viewing your blog.
User Interface
- Post authors show (online) after their name if they are online.
- Side box that allows visitors know how many people are viewing the blog.
For more information CLICK HERE. To receive support CLICK HERE.















