Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction "Wizard" Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineASpades

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,
I am auctioning off the following "wizard" domains. Tese are both regged at namecheap and will push to the buyer. Payment via paypal.

factwizard.com - Sun 02/12/2006 - BIN: $75
taskwizard.com - Wed 10/26/2005 - BIN: $75

They both begin at $30. At least $2 increments.

Bidding ends 11:59pm monday.

Happy bidding.

Edit: I reserve the right to end the auction at any time if I see reason to do so, although I dont expect this to happen, I am just making sure I dont get in over my head here :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
withdrawing sorry
 
Last edited:
0
•••
$30 for TaskWizard.com
 
0
•••
Alright, you have the high bid of $30 for TaskWizard.com.
 
0
•••
Just a few hours left on each name!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back