Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain WirelessEmail.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkein

VIP Member
Impact
8
Please appraise. OVT=32,000, Google results=282,000.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not bad name!
High $xx to low $xxx IMHO
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Nice! $200-250+, much higher if you catch the right buyer.
 
0
•••
Nice name. High $xxx or more to right buyer.
 
0
•••
I see that this went for $2,272
 
0
•••
I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that it sold in the low 4 digits.

I was going to appraise at high $xxx to low $x,xxx myself.
 
0
•••
Nice sale if so.

I was going to say mid-high xx, but if you sold it for 2,274, nice sale!

Stephen
 
0
•••
Nice Site
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back