Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Windows Shared or VPS, Reliable

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stscac

A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member
Impact
73
I'm looking for a reliable Windows host, don't care whether it is VPS or shared, but I need it to be reliable.

I am looking for hosts and recommendations here - not just sales pitches.

I don't need too many features - code is in classic asp and needs to connect with mysql.

Thanks

-Steve
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have been with accuratehub.com for a while, and they are extremely helpful and cheap :)
 
0
•••
bomb said:
I have been with accuratehub.com for a while, and they are extremely helpful and cheap :)
I don't see anything about Windows hosting?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
 
0
•••
Yehp, you're right I don't think they have windows hosting, sorry.
 
0
•••
Hello!
ServerOrigin.Com offers several Windows hosting packages available on our partner site at: http://domains.serverorigin.com starting at $2.99/month

All plans include:
# Unlimited Microsoft Access Databases
# .NET Support - NET Framework v1.1, v2.0, v3.0 and v3.5, ASP.NET Web Services, XML Web Services
# Support for Additional Development Technologies - Active Server Pages (ASP) 3.0, MSXML 4.0, XSL 2.1
# Web Publishing Made Easy
# Database Services - 100 ODBC DSN Connections, Unlimited Microsoft Access Databases, FTP Based Clients, Drumbeat, Macromedia DreamWeaver
# Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Unlimited Microsoft Access Databases, 5 Database Users per Database, Remote Administration using Enterprise Manager 2
# Custom DLL Registration
# Window Media, Real Audio / Video HTTP Streaming
# Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)
# Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Shockwave
# Instant Custom DLL and OCX Registration using the Control Panel 3

Stop by and check us out. We've been in business since 2006 and have a reputable history.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
If you are still looking for windows hosting then check our :-

Shared Windows Hosting : www.jodohost.com/windows.asp
Windows VPS hosting : www.jodohost.com/windows-vps.asp
Windows semi- dedicated Hosting : www.jodohost.com/windows-semi-dedicated-server.asp


All our Windows Hosting Plans Include:

  • ASP.NET Hosting (1.1, 2.0 & 3.5), LINQ, PHP, Perl & FrontPage 2003
  • Multiple websites and unlimited mailboxes
  • Microsoft SQL Server 2005, MySQL 5 & PostgreSQL 7.4
  • Clustered hosting - DNS, Mail, Web and SQL service runs on separate servers, each service is isolated so one does not affect the other
  • DotNetNuke and hundreds of popular ASP/ASP.NET scripts supported
  • Hosting Panel supports German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese (Brasil) languages.
  • Powerful Dual Core servers, featuring RAID redundancy and premium InterNAP bandwidth.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back