Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Windows Live Messenger Beta

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Windows Live Messenger beta

Is there anyone still needs it? Got a few invites....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
sent!
 
0
•••
I have not received it.
Are you sure you sent it to the above address?
Maybe you can PM it to me.
 
0
•••
The invite was sent without showing me the link!
Please check your bulk/spam folder.
 
0
•••
Thanks a lot.
I received it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Sent! Remember to check the spam folder.
 
0
•••
I'd like an invite... What is it though and whend it come out?
 
0
•••
theparamount said:
I'd like an invite... What is it though and whend it come out?

Please leave your email
 
0
•••
0
•••
if there are still, please send me one to : eversince @ nadirkitaplar.com
 
0
•••
Haven't gotten an invite yet....
 
0
•••
theparamount and desix sent!
 
0
•••
still have a few to go.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back