NameSilo

Win £1,000.00 Cash!! UK SEO Contest

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Webmaster Serve - UK SEO Contest

Webmaster Serve UK SEO Contest is finally here. Over a period of 3 months you have the chance to show that you are the best SEO guy around by optimise a web page or a website to rank number 1 for keyword/keyprase we will announce shortly.
Google.co.uk will be used to determine the winner at 12.00 midnight on 11th of May 2011. All through the contest, you can see your position on at our leaderboard which can be found here. So that you do not need to read through a lot of rambling to get to the meat of this contest, I have posted the salient point in the form of questions and answers below. If after reading though you still have some questions, please feel free to contact me by posting on this thread or contacting me by PM.

When does it start?
The contest start at 12 midnight on the 12th of February 2011.
What is the keyword i need to optimise: The keyword will be announced at midnight of 12th February 2011.
What are the prizes:

What is the prize?
Cash Prizes for participants are:
Winner: £1,000.00 Cash
2nd Place: £200.00
3rd Place: £150.00
4th Place: £50.00
5th Place: £50

• All contestant gets David Armeland's brilliant SEO book: SEO Help
  • All participants gets certificate of participation showing their position in the contest.

Why should I participate in UK SEO Contest?
Here are some reasons you should take part in this contest?
* Good for your CV - If you are a you SEO consultant, you can impress potential employers by adding the fact that you won this contest on your CV.
* You get £1,000 CASH!!!
* You get respect from you peers
* You show that you are one of the best SEO consultants around.
* Warm glow of satisfaction that usually comes with being a winner.

You can read more here: UK Webmaster Forum SEO Contest

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back