Dynadot

Will you run to daddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lock

FREE.MARKETINGTop Member
Impact
Will you run to daddy?

I seen hacks over years those that were fly back in day might remember. Lately some publicized hacks have come up and well it is making domainers lose their minds and rightfully so but hacks aren't uncommon every hosting company isp etc is constantly on the fight against attacks. @DirkS posted For those interested, live attack map:
https://horizon.netscout.com
Well question is if bulk or customers move what is left becomes concerning to rest. I am certainly not suggesting anyone panic or even run to daddy but i did end up with domains due to the closures of registrars.
Parking and shared hosting etc is just that so it really is no reason to panic over hearing about attacks even if presently effected. What i will say is your name parked probably did nothing last week and not much next week it is just when your lively hood is on hold eg loads of names do you start to contemplate thoughts.
By tomorrow everything will be working as normal and i gee'd you all up for nothing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm grateful that I've been pretty much out of bother, unaffected. I touch wood that it remains this way

•••
no but i want my mommy. lol. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back