Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Wi-fi or wifi...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Lyte

Pros Against PrejudiceEstablished Member
Impact
24
I know everyone says hyphens are a no no but I see "wi-fi" is written with a hyphen. So I'm curious... in this case would a hyphen be a good thing or still undesirable??

Thanks!

Lyte
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
microdude431 said:
Please look at the date before you post ;)

erm why, I think the post may still have some relevance to the original poster if he had acted on the original answers. Also, there is no point having old / archived threads knocking around for reference if they contain incorrect information.

People come here for information not misinformation, and there is no point placing posting etiquette higher on the list of priorities.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
WiMAx with TM issues..... Thats a wheez.....

Who the heck is trying to TM the acronym for 'worldwide interoperability for microwave access' ...... ???

Intel use it, AT&T use it, Cisco use it, IBM etc etc etc, the list goes on...

And with 5.7m hits on google for 'wimax' that trade mark owner is gonna keep the lawyers real busy... :lol:

they can start with me if they want, www.wimax.sc :lol:
 
0
•••
Badger said:
WiMAx with TM issues..... Thats a wheez.....

I think WiFi it TM'ed, if I recall my last venture over to the .gov page. Someone more curious can double check. :)

Lyte
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back