Domain Empire

Why are my posts being ignored

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

stats

Impact
hi, why are my posts and questions here being ignored? and how do i make my post title highlighted thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you are not being ignored at all - your questions as to where to list for sale besides sedo were answered and you also got reasonable volume of feedback on one of your domains.

if you mean no one gave you an appraisal of your other name in appraisal section that's quite normal for weak names to be passed on by appraisers since those seen as rhetoric questions and draw no interest - why spend time on commenting on obviously crap name
usually it's a clear sign the name is seen worthless .. just close the thread, do not forget to remove any traces of the name beforehand

generally random names hand-regged recently need not be appraised unless you got an offer to seek advice on - if no one took it before you no one except you sees any value.. and they all can be wrong - even the most experienced and reputable ones, that's what makes domaning so damn funny hobby..
but whats the use of asking an appraisal if you already know no one wanted the name for a regfee yesterday? outcome is predictable in most cases that would be "zero" or "regfee"..
but if you see value just put it on sedo and everywhere and wait.. or contact potential end-users..
when/if you got an offer and not sure what to counter/sell for - thats the time to ask for appraisal.. maybe

appraisals seem to only make sense when you got a buyer/offer/interest ..otherwise you may find yourself owning a name appraised at $xx,xxx on NP and no one to sell to.. way better when your "zero/regfee/xx" domain regularly gets $xxx-x,xxx offers via whois or sedo etc :)

imho

•••
@4PM: Thanks

@stats: Highlighted Thread Titles is ONLY available to business members. All Business member thread titles are automatically highlighted. You can learn more about account types or upgrade your account here: http://www.namepros.com/account-upgrades.html

Eric Lyon

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back