Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Everyone,

I want to know about Domain providers services
which firm gives me best services Go Daddy , net firms , bluehost,
hostmonster

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As the domain Registration market is becoming more and more competitive and you will have nice opportunity to compare their specials, discounts and pricing for domain registrations.

•••
I had some horrible experience with GoDaddy, having a domain expire and having to pay 90 bucks after 14 days to get it back, so I moved the domain to namecheap (could unlock and move it), paid 10 bucks for the next year and would never like to hear about GoDaddy again.

•••
You could of just transferred the domain away from GoDaddy and not pay the $90 bucks.

•••

I like Domainmonster the best.

Panel is easy to use, very straightforward, and free privacy.

No nonsense.

I also use GoDaddy, but it's a trickster registrar that will try to slip unwanted products into your order.

You just have to be savvy.

•••
•••
•••
I like Dynadot best at the moment because of their user interface that is easy to use. Not the best looking but it is logical.

I used to use namecheap a lot but their prices are not competitive anymore, even with the discount codes or the golddeal discount I have with them.

Internet.bs is the cheapest at the moment (cheaper than Godaddy with $7.49 coms including icann fee). I have a few domains with them. They are not bad. It takes a while getting used to.

The features I expect in any domain registrar are:
1. multiple pre-define a whois profiles which I can save and then I can assign that profile to multiple domains in one go.
2. Being able to see what domains use what whois profile.
3. Saving common nameservers and then chosing them from a list, instead typing, when you want to use them.
4. Easy email forwarding (a nightmare with godaddy).

The only critique I have about Dynadot is their expired domain auctions. I won an expired domain auction on dynadot. I paid for the domain. Then they have let the previous owner pull it back and this happened at day 39 after expiry.

I really hate them for doing this.

•••
Dynadot is my favorite too at the moment.

•••
Internetbs.net

I see a lot of people on here recommend Internetbs.net and I have been considering trying it out myself.

Last edited:
•••
Namecheap. The have a much better control panel than GoDaddy. I used GoDaddy's a few weeks ago and I was just thinking ??? as I used it. Also Namecheap doesn't try to sell you all this random stuff during the checkout process.

Last edited:
•••
I see a lot of people on here recommend Internetbs.net and I have been considering trying it out myself.

definitely give internet.bs a shot, they're a great registrar :) I also like dynadot and name.com.

•••
I also use GoDaddy, but it's a trickster registrar that will try to slip unwanted products into your order.

You just have to be savvy.

+1

By the time you get to your cart, you'd better triple check everything. Drop-down boxes, tiny print, red text, black text, and then use your mouse to right click-Select All and make sure there's no hidden white text anywhere.

All jokes aside I only use GD myself. They've always retained my business for one simple reason --- coupons. They're always available for my orders.

I'm sure the other big boy registrars offer the same discounts, but transfers aren't free. :'(

•••
I prefer namesilo.com it's the cheapest domain reg.

•••
Godaddy and namecheap. I got no problems with their services they provide based on personal experience.

•••
I've used GoDaddy for 12 years and never had a problem. All of my domains are with them now.

I've used namecheap before with no problems as well.

•••
I have used domain name registration services from Bigrock and never had any problem. Their customer service support is superb. Earlier I have taken hosting services from godaddy also but my experience with Godaddy was not good so I'd recommend Bigrock only.

•••
Hii Rohnsmith...

Nowadays internet market is establish and more new website available to provide best domain registretion services in your budget. you just need to check the market trends and follow it.

I have used more then two years Hostgastor domain services, it's provide the complete solution for domain registration and also provide the 24 hours customer services...

Follow the given link to registered your best domain name... Hostgator.in

Thanks!
Avinash Mittal

•••
I use GoDaddy and NameCheap. Sometimes small problems but nothing big so far.

•••
I use GoDaddy and NameCheap. Sometimes small problems but nothing big so far.

for me GD is one of the worst. 9 times out of 10, a domain pushed to my account is not received on the first attempt (or GD are giving me the wrong messaging), and has to be resent after another 5 days. (OK 5 times out of 10. But it's still way to many times).

•••
all is the best except namepal =))

•••
Last edited:
•••
Namesilo & Epik are the best for me.

•••
I really like Dynadot and Namecheap. Namesilo gets an honorary mention though their visuals are a bit lacking, however cannot fault that too much as all the options you could want are there and available to use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back