Domain Empire

Which Name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well, I am planning on making "Yet" another domain name forum, I know there are quiet a few out there, but it is something that interests me....
So what I am asking is for some advice on which of my domain names below would you think would be suitable for a good name for a domain name forum?
dnboard.com
comscout.com or
comsters.com ?

Thanks in advance... comments most welcome!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I'll have to go with all of you guys as well 'dnboard.com' sounds like an excellent domain name.

•••
ComScout.com said:
dnboard.com
comscout.com or
comsters.com ?

I agree as well that dnboard.com would be the best choice, since there would be more than just .coms being sold and discussed ComScout.com wouldn't be that great. Comsters would be the same thing as the forum would be more than just .com extensions. Couldn't have a forum for each extension then you'd need Orgsters, Netsters, Infosters, etc.... :laugh:

Best of luck to you with getting your forum up and running. :tu:

•••
Hi,

dnBoard.com all the way...........................Nice presence............doesn't sound willy-nilly........................

Best of luck to you............................

Showcase

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back