Dynadot

Which host to choose?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

I have used dreamhost, they are a good host with virtually 100% uptime.

Thanks

•••
dreamhost is the only one on that list i have used and i would also recommend them

•••
try also asmallorange.com

•••
bentong said:

I'd also recommend A Small Orange :) I've been with them for a month now and the service along with support is superior. I've also been with PolurNet and had no problems with them either. Good luck :)

•••
bentong said:
The topic starter doesn't ask about this company at all!!!

•••
I dunno, I've had some issues with PolurNet's billing system...

•••
chulium said:
I dunno, I've had some issues with PolurNet's billing system...

Perhaps you can let me know if there was a problem which the billing department did not respond to, and we'll gladly take steps to rectify the problem(s)

•••
When I was with siteground they were just starting out and were very helpful and customer oriented. Also the hosting was fast and I never had a downtime for the year I was with them. Now it seems they have grown since I have been with them, and I couldnt tell you how they are now. Hope this helps on your decision.
Good Luck

•••
PolurNET said:
Perhaps you can let me know if there was a problem which the billing department did not respond to, and we'll gladly take steps to rectify the problem(s)
I'm in chat with Dennis right now... I've sent an email to [email protected] with all the details. It's a mess, though. Still, you fellas have been saints through this. Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
PolurNET said:
It looks like polurnet is really trying to keep customers contented!

•••
Well I never asked for any opinion about polurnet as polurnet is always in my Country India.So I am looking for other which I have mentioned in my first post,which are much faster than polurnet.

•••
I think two things are overlapping here. Never mind.

As you have said that the mentioned hosts are faster, I will like to ask, how did you check that? Will be helpful to know the tactics.

•••
chulium said:
I'm in chat with Dennis right now... I've sent an email to [email protected] with all the details. It's a mess, though. Still, you fellas have been saints through this. Cheers.

Thanks, I'll personally make sure to attend to the issues and let you know via email.

bbalegere said:
Well I never asked for any opinion about polurnet as polurnet is always in my Country India.So I am looking for other which I have mentioned in my first post,which are much faster than polurnet.

Most hosts, like us, have servers in the US, so speeds won't likely be different from one host to the next. If I understand you correctly, you're looking for something closer to India? If so, I've heard good things about ICDSoft.com, they have a datacenter available at i-Advantage in Hong Kong. Since that's much closer than the US obviously, you should be getting relatively good speeds there depending on your target market.

Good luck!

•••
CheapVPS said:
I think two things are overlapping here. Never mind.

As you have said that the mentioned hosts are faster, I will like to ask, how did you check that? Will be helpful to know the tactics.
I used ping and I found that US datacenter are generally slow.
Now I found icdsoft thanks to Polurnet,which is exteremly fast for me.
REP added to Polurnet.

•••
my opinion, first check which host supply all the fucntions you need, like sub domains, email ids, bandwidth, storage space...after that check there customer support is good or not, then check where the server is located, then check the price, then find some coupons and go ahead with a satisfied host...

•••
All mu sites are hosting on ixwebhosting.com
Last year there had few months that my sites were very very slow. Sometimes one of sites disappeared.Very horrible
Recently it works well.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back