Dynadot

Which engine brings you more visitors? Google Vs. Yahoo! Vs. MSN

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which SE brings more traffic to your site?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Google

votes
    64.5%
  • Yahoo!

votes
    12.9%
  • MSN

votes
    22.6%
  • Other

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Personally, Yahoo! has brought many more visitors to my sites than any or search engine. What will it be for you? Make your mark right here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tough call, each site is different, over all I would say Google, then Yahoo, then MSN, BUT lately with some new sites MSN has provided much better results, I guess for now though I will go vote google

•••
at the beginning msn got me better results, but last 2 months google took it over

•••
originally was msn then google, now its google by a long way then msn then yahoo so ive gone with google

•••
yahoo brings the most traffic to my larger sites, but thats only because I am not ranked high with google..yet

•••
google.com - but that is only because I focus the most on that site! :)

•••
Google. But i get some decent visitors from Yahoo too.

- SW

•••
Google.........some from MSN..very few with yahoo

•••
I get most of my traffic from MSN, then Google, then Yahoo.

Tom

•••
MSN because that was the easiest one to rank on, I was ranked #1 for a long time, so that definately brought me the most, followed by Yahoo, and a little bit by Google (but I expect it to go way up soon).

•••
Google has brought more visitors to my site.

•••
MSN for a little while but Google stepped up and took over. The funny thing is even while we had such good rankings in MSN we still got more traffic from not nearly as good rankings in Google.

•••
MSN has sent me most visitors. I'm amazed how quickly MSN re-spiders my site if I change it, but I still use Google when I'm searching for something.

I only get 2% of my visiters form SE's though ;)

•••
google mostly drive traffic but msn visitors usually converts

•••
google and yahoo seem to be equal at hte moment for me

•••
•••
google give me most of my traffic, MSN second :P

•••
Google is winner.
2- MSN
3- Yahoo!

•••
Ofcourse The Father of search engines Google is winner
2) Yahoo
3) MSN

•••
Yahoo brings the most traffic.

•••
•••
It depends really for me, my two major sites get the best traffic from Google but my other sites get more traffic from MSN & Yahoo...

•••
I get the most visitors from Google, then it's MSN. That's the only search engines I get though :(

•••
The first one is Yahoo then followed by Google.

•••
In my case, I get much more traffic from google than others (ie yahoo, altavista) in all my domains

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back