Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

poll Which domain is better?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Which domain is better or has more value?

  • 1st

    ClassicItems.com

    28 
    votes
    87.5%
  • 2nd

    ClassicItem.com

    4 
    votes
    12.5%

  • 32 votes
  • Ended 6 years ago
  • Final results

Dhaval N C

Established Member
Impact
17
Please poll which domain has more value or sounds better.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say the plural.

Brad
 
3
•••
I'm going too for plural.
 
0
•••
In this case it’s the plural.
 
0
•••
I vote for second
 
0
•••
ClassicItems.com is much better.
 
1
•••
Ill go for the plural. It gives an implication that the website will show multiple classic items of any category such as cars, planes, shoes etc. The singular alludes to a singular classic item, where in this case the ambiguity doesn't seem to benefit.
 
1
•••
thanks.
 
0
•••
From the point of view typing url, singular is good...

And for product range angle plural...
 
0
•••
Thanks,

I see some time its difficult to choose from single or plural

like what should better from

RealValuer.com
or
RealValuers.com

Suggest?
 
0
•••
Thanks,

I see some time its difficult to choose from single or plural

like what should better from

RealValuer.com
or
RealValuers.com

Suggest?

I assume an individual or a company is providing the services of values...in that case Real Valuer is good choice IMO...
 
0
•••
Plural makes much more sense.
 
0
•••
Here plural rules
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back