Where would I get 'rate me' scripts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ross1982

Established Member
Impact
0
I wanna start a rate me site (Not pic rating) and wodnered where i would get a script to start one?

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You would have to code one or buy one. These scripts don't come free.
 
0
•••
I just did a quickie search and found one, well perhaps something you can use. I installed it here www.logos.ws to test it out but cant seem to get it to work, can anyone spot the reason?

Its from www.cgixp.tk watch out for the pop-ups :(

Mike
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I think DomainBlasters has some Rate-Me scripts so PM him. All the scripts he has are great!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back