Dynadot

Where to sell traffic domain portfolio

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Do you know any website/service that buys traffic domains in bulk,something arround 1.5k domains,cctlds and new tlds like .xyz .top etc,no coms or premium domains,is there a way to liquidate that kind of domain portfolio that is not premium but still generates revenue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you park at Bodis they can sometimes find a buyer. How much revenue annually? Presumably it is profitable after renewals?

•••
If you park at Bodis they can sometimes find a buyer. How much revenue annually? Presumably it is profitable after renewals?
Yes i park with Bodis,i wouldnt talk about revenue but it is profitable after renewals,do you simply open support ticket and ask them could they find a buyer for my domains?

•••
Could you please message some of your best performing parking domains with the past 3-6 months revenue proof along with your asking price?

If it falls within our criteria and within budget then we may buy a few. Thanks

•••
Could you please message some of your best performing parking domains with the past 3-6 months revenue proof along with your asking price?

If it falls within our criteria and within budget then we may buy a few. Thanks
Thank you but i would rather sell them all in bulk.

•••
•••
•••
My first thought would be to categorize it break up into different niches then offer a price to pick out best from niches.

•••
The next thought is to space time if your bailing out then work on best names with the real time you have before renewal and if you have a few wins it might move your goal posts over trying to get reg fee back over and over. Work with your best auction what is expiring till you get back on track.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back