IT.COM

question Where to sell SEO domains with backlinks?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UAdomainer

Not fat domainerVIP Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

What is the best place to sell SEO domains with backlinks (including aged, with MOZ rank, Majestic, DA, etc)?
Where to find buyers?

As I can see from Request Domain section, there is almost no demand here on NP.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NP is for brandable/keyword domains. For selling aged domains, look for internet marketing forums like DP etc.

•••
Since Wickedfire is dead, BHW may be the best place to it.

•••
•••
Thanks for your answers!

What about such marketplaces as godaddy auction, flippa and others?

•••
Since Wickedfire is dead, BHW may be the best place to it.

Are u sure wickedfire is dead? It's still working for me. Or did u mean anything else?

•••
Are u sure wickedfire is dead? It's still working for me. Or did u mean anything else?
Yes, i mean it's dead as a thing, a phenomena. Everyone ran away to other places.

•••
NP is for brandable/keyword domains. For selling aged domains, look for internet marketing forums like DP etc.
Can you help me sell domain with 1.5 K backlinks.... sexpills-us.com

•••
•••
demand were not always available, thats why as domainer you must be looking for the demand

•••
try flippa, DP, or bhw! I am sure some one willing to spend $50 for good one!

•••
I am just curious what others think is an acceptable amount. Are you counting gtld domain backlinks by chance cause you will find inconsistencies. the only real backlink is one you can trace back.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back