Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where to register dot de?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

abcde

Established Member
Impact
16
I found a real good one 2 characters dot de on enom, but I dont wanna pay for an account there. I went to go daddy and other registrars, and they told me that name is invalid.

So question is: Where should i go to register a 2 characters dot de?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You can't register a 2 character .de

The domain name must have at least 3 letters, not only numbers and may not be a German license plate code. The only current known exceptions are db.de (Deutsche Bahn), ix.de, and hq.de which have only 2 letters and were registered before the 3 letter rule was put into practise.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back