Where to get keywords databases?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

alien

Established Member
Impact
1
I'm looking to get keywords databases where it provides the search popularity results and other related results, like Wordtracker, Keyword Discovery?

So far, I see xedant.com has something similar.

What I need is a database (csv, sql) where I can import into a database server and build my own tools to query them.

Any ideas?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back