Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where to get Cheap Transfer?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

JasMate

VIP Member
Impact
32
I have a .info domain at godaddy and the renewal charge there is $8.19, anyone know of some cheaper register I can transfer to so I can it cheaper?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$6.29 at ResellerClub
 
0
•••
Constantin said:
$6.29 at ResellerClub
Sounds good but this part is difficult:
After sign-up, you will need to make an initial deposit of minimum $199
 
0
•••
I think he was referring to sites that use the resellerclub reseller program already, such as http://www.answerable.com.
 
0
•••
gooster said:
I think he was referring to sites that use the resellerclub reseller program already, such as http://www.answerable.com.
Oh ok thanks ;)
I have just been looking at some godaddy resellers that offer $1.99 .info domains and was wondering do you think this also applies to transfers? Because if it does I might be able to transfer from godaddy to a godaddy reseller?
 
0
•••
JasMate said:
Oh ok thanks ;)
I have just been looking at some godaddy resellers that offer $1.99 .info domains and was wondering do you think this also applies to transfers? Because if it does I might be able to transfer from godaddy to a godaddy reseller?

The godaddy .info for 1.99 should only be applicable for new registrations only and not for transfers from other registrars. As for godaddy to godaddy reseller, I think you have to create an external transfer instead of an internal push.
 
0
•••
Moniker .info renewals and transfers are $4.99. :)
Rep appreciated.
 
0
•••
edjackiel said:
Moniker .info renewals and transfers are $4.99. :)
Rep appreciated.
What do I need to do in order to get it at $4.99? I just started the process and its regular price.
 
0
•••
0
•••
MyDomain.com have good deals & I have been transferring all my domains from Godaddy to them recently ... you can check my sig for more details & links for offers
 
0
•••
You need to deposit $500+ to get Moniker pricing if I remember right.
 
0
•••
whitebark said:
You need to deposit $500+ to get Moniker pricing if I remember right.

No - there is a special Namepros deal whereby you contact one of the reps at Moniker and they adjust your pricing for you. I would search for it but am going now.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back