W Wilfredo Internet EntrepreneurEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Aug 18, 2004 411 views 7 replies #1 Were is Darkfire ? Were is Darkfire ? Were has he gone, sold a domain to him but now he is gone. Got allmost all cash and no he is gone, havent pushed to him yet.
Were is Darkfire ? Were is Darkfire ? Were has he gone, sold a domain to him but now he is gone. Got allmost all cash and no he is gone, havent pushed to him yet.
J jstep www.SportsConvo.comEstablished Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 25 Aug 19, 2004 #5 hmm...i think hes on vacation
matrics VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 14 Aug 21, 2004 #6 I've been trying to get a hold of him in the past week but no such luck... after several PM's, emails, logging into instant messengers at odd hours to se if he's online I've given up (I owe him 2 months' payment on my hosting account).
I've been trying to get a hold of him in the past week but no such luck... after several PM's, emails, logging into instant messengers at odd hours to se if he's online I've given up (I owe him 2 months' payment on my hosting account).
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 Aug 21, 2004 #7 hes back http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=293762#post293762