IT.COM

Where do you monitor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'd like to find out where to get real time stats on the traffic going to a particular site. Id also like to find out how to convert traffic to money, and if it is advisable to buy traffic, and then earn money from it. Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wrong thread buddy..this needs to be in the other thread..as soon as its moved i will answer your question..thanks

•••
There, much better now..thanks to the mods :)

the best way to do this is setup stats application on the site..if not then maybe sign up for a service that allows you place a link on your site to constantly monitor the daily traffic ..the best way to earn money from traffic is landing on search sponsor pages..if you need help i can assist you in return of signing up for the service under me..if you need assistance just pm and i will guide you to the best possible way..

thanks

•••
try this svc. (it used too be free.. and I used it for a couple yrs.. and the freebie service was very exhaustive.. and detailed)

www.Stats4all.com

I believe that's the link..

•••
> Nice move here!
And, great information here in response to the thread starter! :)
Keep up the good work, everybody.
B-)

•••
•••
Most hosting companies will give you some sort of tracking package with your account. That's really the best way to go.

As far as revenue goes, I like to get creative here. You can land on a search page, but it's more fun to redirect to an affiliate program. My TheBadGuys.com domain, for example, links to those US Army top 55 most wanted Iragi playing cards (25% commission). YoungIndianaJones.com has a popup for Amazon shopping that contains an embedded search for YIJ videos (15% commission). ...stuff like that.

I'd take it one domain at a time. If the traffic is high enough, it might even pay to set up a little online store (using Amazon Stores or CafePress or something) and use Overture to drive clicks. That's what I'm doing with Camping Depot (not live yet) and UtahBikiniTeam.com.

Good luck.

•••
I like the old fashioned way :)
I like having full access to log files on any host I choose.
I then run them through WebTrends or a similar parser and presto...all the info I need is generated into pretty little HTML files with fancy graphs and pictures and a wealth of info!
Isn't that special ;)

JMHO
Cheers!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back