Dynadot

Where Can I Get One lifetime hosting?

NameSilo
Watch

vistaxie

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's no such thing as lifetime hosting. You are better of paying a couple of dollars a month for a reliable hosting service.

•••
There's no such thing as lifetime hosting. You are better of paying a couple of dollars a month for a reliable hosting service.

Hello,

I truely agree with you ..if you need reliable webhost you will surely need to pay few $$$ and get your site working.

•••
if so is there any hosting plan that you can recommend for 10 or 20 years?

thanks

•••
I think there is no thing that "Lifetime hosting". Or if they exist. You need a couple of hundred dollars to buy one. Because you can use it forever.

•••
•••
You can never find a host which offer you lifetime hosting. However, you can take into consideration below mentioned points while choosing hosting provider:
-> Timely update when you exceed bandwidth or disksapce
-> Free setup on initial stage
-> 24X7 fast professional support
-> Latest hardware configuration of server
-> 99.99% network SLA
-> 100% uptime guarantee
-> Excellent availability and security of your hardware

•••
Where Can I Get One lifetime hosting?
how would the provider stay in business :-/:-/

•••

thanks

It makes little sense to purchase 20 years of hosting in advance. I would recommend you go by an annual basis. 10-20 years in advance will cost quite a bit, and no one offers it.

•••
It makes little sense to purchase 20 years of hosting in advance. I would recommend you go by an annual basis. 10-20 years in advance will cost quite a bit, and no one offers it.

I agree with this. It is not wise to prepay for more than a year of hosting. It is not just because of the cost, how can you make sure the host will be existing for such a long time period. So I would like to suggest short term payments always and that makes you in the safer side.

•••

It's true. You can't rely on a free hosting website.

Hostgator is a great website hosting service, ;)

•••
I assume lifetime host is the myth so once you pay for the web hosting account you will realize that web host disappeared

•••
I believe using lifetime related web hosting offers that is the way to lose all your data. Very risky. I would not recommend you that and I would recommend you month to month billing model

•••

thanks

Dont be silly. Hosting as an industry is something like 10-15 years old and you never know what it would be like in another 10 years. Dont think of more than 2 years when you commit to any host. Grid hosting is here, so many new technologies coming up - we may have a totally different industry in another 5-10 years. People must be hosting from home or google might take over all hosting needs!

•••
Hosting can never be free, the web hosting company have to find a way to fund the bills? How will they be able to pay the bills if they offer lifetime hosting for free?

•••
Never heard of any company that provides life time hosting. Instead it's better to look for some reliable host that suits your needs.

•••
Life time hosting, you CAN find some things like free hosting. But most you'll find don't even last a year!

•••
dont go for such option , it is not good for long run. as there is much competition on industry you can go for some good cheap web host like $2.5 quality web hosting etc.

•••
there is no such thing as lifetime. whose lifetime are you taking...yours or webhosting company? ;)
I would suggest look for a reliable webhost provider that are honest in their dealings and buy a 2-5 years contract. Most webhost now offer 30day trial and you can get a refund if you are not happy with their service.

•••
Most webhost now offer 30day trial and you can get a refund if you are not happy with their service.

Actually that is not a trial. Trial period means you can use that period with out paying. Actually this is not like that. I know you are speaking about the money back guarantee. It can't be called trial period though in effect you can use it as like that. It is a guarantee to cancel the service if you are not satisfied with your host.

•••
is in next 10 years we need hosting ? :)
Technology answer it ( no) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back