NameSilo

Where can I find affilliates?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am launching a new digital product, and want to recruit affiliates to help sell it. Where is the best place to find them? CJ requires 50k/month in sales before they will consider you..so thats not an option (yet!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What will be the qualification of the person you are looking for?

•••
•••
CJ doesn't require 50k in sales, but they do charge you extremely high commission minimums to keep you in the program.

Here's something that's worked for me.

1. Find out who your competitors are.
2. Then, go to google / yahoo / bing and type various keywords that would lead to that competitior
3. Chances are , some affiliate is doing paid search for that brand.
4. Do a whois lookup of the domain associated to that paid search LP
5. Email them your offer!

Best of luck!

•••
Nice tips, Brainpower. I will use your suggestions for one of the products I'm looking to start promoting.

•••
I am launching a new digital product, and want to recruit affiliates to help sell it. Where is the best place to find them? CJ requires 50k/month in sales before they will consider you..so thats not an option (yet!)

Clickbank is a good place to list your new products. If your products are good I will assure you that us affiliate will find and promote it. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back