Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Where are you From?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Where were you born/live

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • United States

    29 
    votes
    56.9%
  • Canada

    3 
    votes
    5.9%
  • England

    12 
    votes
    23.5%
  • Russia

    2 
    votes
    3.9%
  • India

    3 
    votes
    5.9%
  • France

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Germany

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Spain

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • Central America

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • South America

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • China

    1 
    vote
    2.0%
  • Japan

    1 
    vote
    2.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
62
I once saw some forum make a huge thread where people voted on the country they were from to get an idea about how diverse the forum was. After the people voted, they replied to the thread with the country of where they were born or currently live. I think that would be a nice idea.

I will only be able to put the most common countries/areas because there are only 12 poll options possible but feel free to reply and tell us what country you were born by writing the tld.

I'll start it off with .RU
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I enjoy doing polls and votes, it does allow us to know each other more on a personal level and a great contribution to any forum.

:tu:
 
0
•••
primacomputer said:
Probably not a good idea. The Japanese tried that fifty odd years ago and the Chinese are still upset about it!

Might try regions, ie E Europe, W Europe, Mid East, Asia, SE Asia, ANZ, etc...

I was born in the US, spent several years living in a suitcase and ended up in Hong Kong.

You're absolutely right. Chinese are not only upset, but also furious.

Just voted for China.
 
0
•••
Born: Vienna/Austria
Home: Ohio/USA
 
0
•••
Australia
 
0
•••
Wow my thread has been revitalized. :kickass:
 
0
•••
I'm from Australia. We seem to be a pretty popular country on namepros too :)
 
0
•••
My country isn't listed.. I'm from norway!
 
0
•••
First Norwegian to post. Congrats -_-
 
0
•••
My country isn't listed either.. add at least Europe ! :))
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back