Dynadot

.info Where 2 buy .info names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
On namepros.com where would i get aw .info domain? And how much would it be?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
150 NP$ got to NP registration or PM RJ

•••
Checkout under Domain Services on top menu bar

•••
namepros is the best for .info registration. It would stil be cheap if you purchased np$ to do that :) . Still, namepros lacks some features, so if you are looking for a feature rich control panel, it may be worth spending just a little bit more at another register.

•••
•••
lol right now i use my own servers and all i host is forums. would that domain name be capable of that? and would the domain name eventually expire?

•••
Yes any domain name will expire at the end of it's registration period
and Yes the name would be suitable.
Honestly if you have to ask those questions ,how do you run you own servers?

•••
I was thinking the same Barefoottech, LOL.

•••
i just installed apache web server on my xp system, php and mysql and forwarded the port. thats all

•••
gravymaster64 said:
i just installed apache web server on my xp system, php and mysql and forwarded the port. thats all
I hope you won't start selling hosting on that box :hehe:

•••
gravymaster64 said:
lol right now i use my own servers and all i host is forums. would that domain name be capable of that? and would the domain name eventually expire?

What's the host for your forums? Because if it is IPB (Invision Power Board), then I suggest Yahoo's deal. ($4.99/yr). Not that it's cheap, but it gives a built-in control panel inside your forum panel (if it's IPB). I'm using it for a forum right now, it's awesome. Don't know about you

•••
gravymaster64 said:
Jeez ,I hope you have a Fast Internet connection for a Forum
Should Really buy some real Hosting on a Real Server . There is Hundreds of Script Kiddies and others offering Hosting very little money or Free. Just ask around Namepros or look in the Marketplace Forums Sections

•••
lol the thought of hosting on this peica crap is unheard of. my pentium ii system can only take so much. hopefully soon im going to be switching to FreeBSD.

•••
i used to use directi's $1.99 offer.

•••
Yeh, there is some very cheap web hosts.

Since I am friends with many big web hosts, I have about 5 great hosting accounts.
And they are all for free.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back