Domain Empire

When to Renew?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have a number of names registered with Gddy. Is there a catch with renewals there? I am wondering if the names will renew at the same price or will a renewal be higher?

Also, is there a better place that anyone would suggest I transfer and renew, about 1,000 names.

Thanks,
V

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should perhaps consider an Enom Reseller account ($8.95's are free, $7.95's are inexpensive, and for 1,000 or more domains, $6.95's may be worth the price), IMHO. :gl:
You'd have to do the math, and check to see what is right for you and your budget, of course ... as well as the current availability and market pricings for both $7.95 and $6.95 Enom Reseller accounts. How much are you paying now at GoDaddy? :blink:

PS. The "pushes" are so much easier, more fluid at Enom as well! :tu:
B-)

•••
Are these your domains or your clients? If yours I would suggest www.fabulous.com If you signup for their wholesale account https://secure.fabulous.com/signup_wholesale.htm you get $6.75 pricing, a great admin panel aswell as parking program all in one.

If they are for your clients I would go with eNOm as stated above. Make a post here and you might be able to find a eNom resellers account at $6.95 for a few hundred or with that amount of names you might aswell make the deposit for a ETP account with them.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back