NameSilo

When is your name drive anniversary

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Although namedrive was first quietly launched in September of 2004 it didnt hit domain main stream until 2005. I first learned about them here at NP last December. Dont remember who turned me onto to them but at least THANKS Name Pros!!!!

When is your NameDrive anniversary? Mine is Dec 21st and I plan to celebrate. They really turned everything around for me. Now soon a year later my whole 240 name portfolio is paying for itself (without having any traffic names) and I dont have to and wont sell any names for cheap.

I'd be interested to know when people here discovered the power of Name Drive?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no one had their NameDrive 1st Birthday yet.

•••
I started parking my domains only a few months ago ...

I like ND and hope to celebrate next year.

:)

•••
24 Oct 2005, celebrating with typo buyups and record earnings hopefully :)

•••
im about 2 months @ namedrive..
its really good!!

•••
Im not sure when i joined exactly but my first day with traffic is... Oct 8th 2005. So I guess happy belated.

•••
traffic Naame drive

I took all my domains that had no traffic to name drive just to see,wow what a differance 120 domains picked up over 2500 views with lots of clicks.

•••
My first post here was a hello thread in the newbies section on 26 November last year. I think I'd been reading the site for a few days before I registered.

Interestingly enough 29 November this year was my 30th anniversary of working in data processing. Must be something about Novembers.

dns34 said:
I took all my domains that had no traffic to name drive just to see,wow what a differance 120 domains picked up over 2500 views with lots of clicks.

Yeah, I find this a lot. I first noticed it when I moved some under performing domains to Namedrive.

But it works both ways. Domains that just don't work on one parking provider will suddenly spring to life when you move them. What's worse is I can't seem to work out why. These days Namedrive's my favourite parking provider & they get first crack at my domains, but a significant number that fail there start producing revenue when I move them to trafficz or 1plus.

•••
Hi guys,

Our official Launch date was 1st September 2005, but our first domains went onto the system around mid August of 05.
Funnily enough, NamePros was a place I had little idea supported us until Faisj directed me this way. My first post here was on November 11th 05, so, to put a slightly different spin on it, I'm a little over a year down the line with NP.

Thanks for all your support guys, I hope to have some interesting things to announce soon :)

Ed

•••
NameDriver said:
Hi guys,

Our official Launch date was 1st September 2005, but our first domains went onto the system around mid August of 05.
Funnily enough, NamePros was a place I had little idea supported us until Faisj directed me this way. My first post here was on November 11th 05, so, to put a slightly different spin on it, I'm a little over a year down the line with NP.

Thanks for all your support guys, I hope to have some interesting things to announce soon :)

Ed

NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ND ROCKS!

•••
If it wasn't for the continued run of $0.02 clicks I would park all of my domains at ND!

•••
I learned about Namedrive about... 10 seconds ago..lol

•••
Well I guess you know you got me to sign up with ND!

FLEEGE! :great:

Thank you for the tip! It was really worth it!

Regards,

Fabian

•••
•••
Ive been at namedrive for about 8 months thus far. I first used sedo.com but now im at namedirve. I will never switch the.m

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back