Dynadot

discuss What's next after Web3?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sammy Jakes

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
end of the world.
apocalypse.

•••
•••
•••
WW3 will happen (now is happening) b4 web3, sorry.

•••
•••
•••
why would they buy b4 if end of world around corner
Because if that happens, or they think that a WWIII will happen (but hopefully it won't ofc),
then they will look for this solution

Last edited:
•••
The Web3 power hasn't even begun yet...when web3 ends proboly domain don't even exist.

•••
•••
What trend is next after Web3?
If by any chance we knew what's next, you would know it also by now cause we would all register new trend domains like they are only domains that exist in this world

Last edited:
•••
The Web3 power hasn't even begun yet...when web3 ends proboly domain don't even exist.
Can you please explain us your thoughts? It's very interesting. Thanks

Last edited:
•••
Can you please explain us your thoughts? It's very interesting. Thanks
This one is just a bit joking, but what I meant is that the virtual reality is also part of web3 and considered we are just in beginning of this, it’s a whole new world.

•••
This one is just a bit joking, but what I meant is that the virtual reality is also part of web3 and considered we are just in beginning of this, it’s a whole new world.
Yeah sometimes I'm also wondering if there will be still websites in 10/20 years forward from now

•••
Yeah sometimes I'm also wondering if there will be still websites in 10/20 years forward from now
In virtual world when you navigate/portal to a destination you just need to enter the parcel # like some decentralized world Somnium, decentaland, etc. or by voice says “go to Nike store in XXX area” then it shows you a list, and every shoes, contents connected with a smart contract, that said, domain name only remained for traditional virtual browser and wallet addresses which become less important…

Last edited:
•••
•••
In virtual world when you navigate/portal to a destination you just need to enter the parcel # like some decentralized world Somnium, decentaland, etc. or by voice says “go to Nike store in XXX area” then it shows you a list, and every shoes, contents connected with a smart contract, that said, domain name only remained for traditional virtual browser and wallet addresses which become less important…
So we domainers are gonna be poor and broke?

•••
•••
•••
If I knew, I'd tell you (I don't know)

•••
Lolz, very comic comments.. Love you all🤣🤣

•••
Multi-planetary exploration and colonization.
Totally agree. First, ICANN will open a number of new branches on major planets. Shortly afterwards, domainers will settle there to sell .com domain names to future residents. Domainers who participate from the start will become extremely successful.

•••
Totally agree. First, ICANN will open a number of new branches on major planets. Shortly afterwards, domainers will settle there to sell .com domain names to future residents. Domainers who participate from the start will become extremely successful.
He didn't ask about next trend in domain investing, just "what trend is next after web3?".

•••
He didn't ask about next trend in domain investing, just "what trend is next after web3?".
Ah! In that case, sorry to disappoint...

1650817648837.png

•••
Back